Just a reminder that all in-person support events have been suspended due to the COVID-19 /Coronavirus pandemic. To support our Parkinson’s community, PSN offers online (via Zoom) support options each month:
This Month Events:
>>Carepartners Journey Roundtable – Tuesday 11/8
>>Brain Fitness Fun w/Lindsey – Wednesday 11/16
Caregiver’s Side by Side Support Group via Zoom*
Tuesday, November 8
Topic: In honor of National Family Caregivers Month, a panel of carepartners shares their experiences and insights with Parkinson’s. The audience will have time to ask the panelists questions.
Click here to register for the
Caregiver’s Support Group meeting
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Brain Fitness Fun w/ Lindsey Vajpeyi, Director of Early Stage Programs, Insight Memory Care Center
Join Lindsey to learn about MCI – that gray area between normal aging and dementia. We’ll also work on fun and stimulating brain fitness activities as a group!
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, we will not be holding a People with Parkinson’s Side by Side Support group in November. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
*Online Support Groups Sponsored by:
In Our Parkinson’s Community…
- Wednesday, November 2 at 2pm EDT/12 pm MDT | The Davis Phinney Foundation sponsors Monthly Joy Breaks with Lorraine Wilson. Register here
- Thursday November 3, 4:45pm-5:45pm Parkinson Foundation Western Pennsylvania hosts Talk With The Doc: Live Q & A with Dr. Timothy Leichliter via Zoom
- Friday, November 4 at 11am EDT/9 am MDT | The Victory Summit Event: Exercise and Living Well with Parkinson’s. Register here
- November 9-11 Caregiving With Hope and Inspiration | Northern Virginia Dementia Care Consortium 2022 Conference virtual sessions – for more information and to register, use this link.
- Wednesday November 16, 1pm – 2pm EDT | Role of Nutrition in Parkinson’s virtual program from APDA Massachusetts visit this link to register.
- Parkinson’s Foundation has released new articles and resources for Carepartners.
- Insight Memory Care Center offers archived recordings of its recent webinars on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia training.
- Learn more about The National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act. This video gives you more information about this historic legislation. You can learn more here about the bill and urge Congress to support the plan.
- Learn more about the National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act. This video gives you more information about this historic legislation. You can learn more here about the bill and urge Congress to support the plan.
We are Here to Help!
Are you searching for a resource or more information about Parkinson’s?
Parkinson Social Network volunteers can help! Call our office at 571-286-5000 or send us email at email@example.com
Parkinson Social Network is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. With no paid staff, we are a volunteer led organization with each volunteer having a personal connection to Parkinson’s disease.