Just a reminder that all in-person support events have been suspended due to the COVID-19 /Coronavirus pandemic. To support our Parkinson’s community, PSN offers online (via Zoom) support options each month:
This Month Events:
Caregiver’s Side by Side Support Group via Zoom*
Tuesday, December 13
Topic: Fun Fest & Frolic
Come and celebrate the joy of all the seasons and holidays as we gather at this meeting to celebrate, have fun, and laugh! Ugly sweaters are welcome and bring your favorite beverage!
Enjoy the Season!
Our Online Café and People with Parkinson’s Side by Side groups are canceled this month to give our volunteers time off.
Thank you for supporting our events and programs.
We look forward to seeing you in January!
Parkinson Social Network Board of Directors
*Online Support Groups Sponsored by:
In Our Parkinson’s Community…
- Monday, December 5, 1pm-2pm EDT – Richmond PADRECC (Open to everyone) – Dr. Elsa Mathew and Dr. Leslee Hudgins’ presentation on Sleep Hygiene!
When it’s time, join your Webex meeting here.
Meeting number (access code): 2761 311 2914
Meeting password: jrBdKaU737$
Tap to join from a mobile device:
+14043971596,,27613112914## USA Toll Number
Join by phone
14043971596 USA Toll Number
Global call-in numbers | Toll-free calling restrictions
Join by phone for non-VA Staff
18335580712 USA Toll-free Number
- Parkinson’s Foundation has released new articles and resources for Carepartners.
- Insight Memory Care Center offers archived recordings of its recent webinars on Alzheimer’s disease and dementia training.
- Learn more about The National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act. This video gives you more information about this historic legislation. You can learn more here about the bill and urge Congress to support the plan.
- Learn more about the National Plan to End Parkinson’s Act. This video gives you more information about this historic legislation. You can learn more here about the bill and urge Congress to support the plan.
We are Here to Help!
Are you searching for a resource or more information about Parkinson’s?
Parkinson Social Network volunteers can help! Call our office at 571-286-5000 or send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Parkinson Social Network is a 501(c)3 tax exempt organization. With no paid staff, we are a volunteer led organization with each volunteer having a personal connection to Parkinson’s disease.